Last year we could see Sharp we presented its proposed new terminal for the mobile world 2014, were not terminal high performance but had a feature that until then had not seen phones with almost nonexistent frames that gave a new experience when interacting with your smartphone.
Now, after a year, the Japanese brand shows the evolution of its terminals, the Aquos Aquos Xx and Crystal 2. We speak of two terminals for two distinct segments, the first is a phablet that is clearly on the high end, while the Aquos Crystal 2 is in the middle range.
- 5.7-inch screen with HD resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 32 GB of internal storage
- 13.1 megapixel rear camera
- Android 5.0
- Available colors: Black, White and Red
AQUOS Crystal 2:
- 5.2-inch screen with HD resolution (720p)
- Qualcomm processor, but it is unknown which will eventually be the model to use
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB of internal storage
- Front camera of 2.1 pixels, the information in the posterior chamber is unknown but should match its big brother
- Android 5.0
- Available colors: blue, white, black and red
Like previous models, these terminals will -for the moment- available only for the Asian market, but possibly with the passing of the month see them for the Western market in the hands of a carrier like Sprint, it brought the first Crystal AQUOS version of the US We have no information regarding the final price of these terminals, but we will keep you abreast of that information when it becomes available.