For keeping aesthetics in place, we have an ordeal with waxing for hair removal at least once a month. Not only the process seems painful, but also a messy one. How much better would it be, if we could get something like a permanent hair removal? After all, you are wasting a lot of time and effort in getting rid of waxing woes.
It can be hard to maintain a hairless body. And the contemporary hair removal styles can lead to bumps and discomfort. That is why techniques laser hair removal takes a front seat now. However, there are certain technical aspects related to laser hair removal. There is a need to thoroughly examine the hair follicle genetics for matching the colour of hair follicle specifically with the laser light and location of the follicle.
Before you go in for laser hair removal, there are certain things you need to consider. These include the level of pain, cost, and the commitment of time and effort you need to put in to get effective results. You have to discuss all these factors with your laser hair removal consultant.
All in all, if your aesthetician identifies you as the right candidate for laser hair removal, you must go for it. This is because the method gives so many advantages over waxing and shaving. Read on further to find out why laser hair removal rules the roost when it comes to hair removal.
- Laser hair removal gives you a more or less permanent solution to the problem of hair growth. On the other hand, waxing is a short term answer to counter hair growth. You have to schedule an appointment every time the hair grows back. Hair starts growing back in two weeks and you have to wait till the hair becomes roughly half a centimetre to get a waxing hair removal treatment. This means you have to stay with rough and hairy skin for some time.
- Waxing is quite painful as a hair removal process. The hair gets ripped off at the root. Though this may become bearable for people over time but waxing may lead to ingrown hairs.
- Waxing is unsuitable for people with super sensitive skin. When performed regularly, waxing causes irritation and inflammation. This can emerge in the form of eruptions of pimples and rashes. Moreover, ingrown hairs become infected.
- Apart from this, waxing can cause greater degree if irritation in certain parts with large capillaries. People who smoke have more irritation on waxing due to weaker capillaries.
- In men, waxing can be more painful due to thicker and stronger hair.
Having reputable service of laser hair removal Birmingham, you can easily overcome these problems you would face due to waxing.