A super moist and delicious cake layered with smooth, creamy chocolate ganache and raspberry filling, is the best ever variant of Raspberry Chocolate cake you will ever come across. Let’s dive into the yummilicious steps below to see how to bake this cake.
Table of Contents
- ¼ cup (52 gm) sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 teaspoon water
- 2 cups (225 gm) raspberries
- 1 ¾ cups (228 gm) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (414 gm) sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup (240 ml) milk
- ¾ cup (85 gm) natural unsweetened cocoa
- 2 ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup (120 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (240 ml) hot water
- 1 ½ cups (336 gm) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 10–12 tbsp (150-180 ml) heavy whipping cream
- 6 cups (690 gm) powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoon (35 gm) Hershey’s dark cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 9 oz (1 ½ cups) semi-sweet chocolate chips
Recipe / Instructions
- Mix sugar, cornstarch, and water in a medium-sized pot over medium warmth and mix to join.
- Add the raspberries and mix to cover with the sugar blend.
- Keep on cooking until the raspberries begin to mellow and let out the juice. Utilize your spatula to crush the raspberries.
- Remove from heat when raspberry juice has started to thicken. Empty the blend into another bowl and refrigerate until cool.
- Preheat the oven to 176 degrees C and prepare three 8 inch cake baking containers with non-stick oil and baking paper.
- Include the flour, cocoa, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to a big bowl and mix.
- Add the milk, vanilla oil, vegetable oil, and eggs to a medium bowl and mix.
- Now, put the wet ingredients to the dry ones and beat until all mixed.
- Gradually add the warm water to the batter and blend on low speed until all mixed.
- Divide the batter uniformly between the prepared cake containers and bake for 22 to 25 minutes.
- Take the cakes out from the oven and let them cool. Invert on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Make the chocolate frosting. Add the butter to a big bowl and beat until smooth.
- Include the melted chocolate and blend until very much joined.
- Include the cocoa powder and blend until well mixed.
- Include half of the powdered sugar, salt, and half of the heavy cream and blend until joined.
- Include the remaining powdered sugar and blend until smooth.
- Include the remaining heavy cream if required to get the correct consistency of icing.
- Now it’s time to prepare the chocolate ganache. To do so, add the chocolate chips to a medium bowl.
- Warmth the heavy whipped cream in the microwave until it just starts to bubble.
- Then, pour the hot creamy cream over the chocolate chips and let them settle for 2 to 3 minutes and then whisk till it is smooth.
- Make the cake surface flat by using a knife.
- Take the first layer of cake and put it on a serving plate or on a turntable.
- Pipe a wall around the outside of the cake layer with a portion of the chocolate icing.
- Spread around ¼ cup of chocolate ganache on top of the cake.
- Drop some of the raspberry filling (half filling per layer) over the chocolate ganache and afterward spread into an even layer.
- Include the second layer of cake, and repeat the same.
- Put the third and last layer of cake on top.
- Then, ice the sides and top of the cake with the rest of the chocolate icing.
- Utilize the rest of the chocolate ganache to sprinkle chocolate around the edges of the cake and fill in the middle.
- Pipe swirls with the rest of the chocolate icing around the top of the cake, and decorate it with fresh raspberries as you like.
The delicious cake is ready to into the plates. Have an amazingly delightful experience baking this yummy cake at home. You can also order cake online in Jaipur, Pune, Delhi, Indore, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, or in any other city where you live.